Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Leftover Tip: Veggie Curry Noodle Bowl


Last night, I ordered Red Thai Curry to go for dinner. As I was eating it, I realized that they always give you so much curry sauce, and you really don't need to eat it all at once. So, I took the sauce I had left over in a bowl and refrigerated it. Tonight when I made dinner... it was quick and easy. I decided to boil some udon noodles. As those were cooking, I used a skillet to cook broccoli, green onions, a yellow onion, sliced carrots, white mushrooms, and 3 cloves of chopped garlic in about a 4th cup of veggie broth. When everything was cooked, I added about a 4th cup (if that) of the left over red curry sauce (and I still have more left over), and mixed everything together. I drained the noodles and mixed that in with the sauce and veggies too. When it was all done... I had a wonderfully delicious curry udon bowl! What do you do with your leftovers?

No comments: