Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Something Simple

Hey Everyone,

So I know it's been awhile since I've posted a blog, but that's because I have been trying to perfect some of my recipes. I know that I have been posting some recipes that are a little time consuming and that include unique ingrediants. But, I am spending some time working on my simple recipes. The truth is, I have several dishes that I have been making for years, and I just throw them together. They are simple, but I never pay attention to how many tablespoons of something I use, or what I use substitute if I don't have the usual in the house. Sometimes they turn out awesome, and sometimes decent. So, I've been working on paying attention and writing down the tablespoons and cups that I use to get the best flavor.

I've also been going through my cookbooks, and make the things that I used to make all of the time, but making vegan versions. This weekend I went to the UCF football game and a labor day party, and I made two different pasta salads. I will be blogging those this week, so keep a look out.

Other than that.... just keep on rocking!

No comments: